June 10, 200719 yr comment_167135 Could I have some suggestions on snail control... seem to have an outbreak of snails in the last week or so. Like from 3 or 4 to 50 maybe 100 of the little suckers. In my 250 litre tank I have the following: 6 rummy nose tetras 6 cardinal Tetras 6 glow Light Tetras 2 dwarf gourami's 1 red tail shark 4 bristle noses 5 guppy's I have heard that Loaches like snails, but would they disrupt my peaceful tank? Any suggestions appreciated. Report
June 10, 200719 yr Author comment_167143 Would the clown loaches eat my tetras or fight with the shark? Report
June 10, 200719 yr comment_167145 Would the clown loaches eat my tetras or fight with the shark? nah they mix well with alsorts. i have 2 clowns & 2 skunks in a community tank with tetras, angels etc & no problems with the loaches at all. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.