Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

burbler

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by burbler

  1. I will try and post pictures again... We have 4 bannana lillies, 3 swordgrass plants and a sort of bushie long grassie plant (grows to surface). Banana lillies have grown to the surface and block a little of the light..
  2. I ant seem to get pictures to upload...Doh!
  3. I forgot we also have 2 platies... hungry little buggers they are too...
  4. Here is my tank ,first try at uploading pics.
  5. thanks for the responses I will endevour to post picture of our tank... and I will get a couple more Khuli loaches as they are nearly my favourite...
  6. My partner and I started a new Tank setup some 14 weks ago and all is well so far... Tank- Aqua One 980 Fishies- 6 Cardinal Tetras 6 Rummy Nose Tetras 6 Glow Ligyt Tetras 4 Pristella Tertras 4 Bristlenoses 4 Yo Ya Loaches 2 Gurami's 5 Discus 2 khuli Loaches Fish added sort of every 2 weeks per species... I do weekly water changes 25%, Amonia,Nitrites,Nitrates seem to always be at 0 ppm, Ph 6.8 and water temp between 27-28 deg... No fatalities as yet...(touch wood) Are we lucky that we hav'nt had a fatality as I have read that new tank setups seem to be a problem, I have also read that Discus should'nt be in a community tank?(after we had bought them). The only problem we encounterd was when we added 2 red tailed sharks and they chased each other round non stop...we took one back to LFS and then the other shark turned and shased everything else in the tank, subsequently he went back to LFS too. Any comments on our setup appreciated.
  7. burbler replied to burbler's topic in Freshwater
    Would the clown loaches eat my tetras or fight with the shark?
  8. burbler posted a topic in Freshwater
    Could I have some suggestions on snail control... seem to have an outbreak of snails in the last week or so. Like from 3 or 4 to 50 maybe 100 of the little suckers. In my 250 litre tank I have the following: 6 rummy nose tetras 6 cardinal Tetras 6 glow Light Tetras 2 dwarf gourami's 1 red tail shark 4 bristle noses 5 guppy's I have heard that Loaches like snails, but would they disrupt my peaceful tank? Any suggestions appreciated.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.