Invisable fish

bulldogod

I have some lionheads? lumpheads? (Grey ones) anyway had them in 4ft tank with electric yellows and then put them in a 2ft tank with lots of rocks and on there own and now I never see them? Its like I got empty tank, They have been in for about 4, 5 weeks now and I dont know if I should take some rocks ouT or put fish back in 4ft tank? Any ideas anyone??? :bounce: :bounce:

When I had them in a mixed tank they were pretty shy I think its just their nature they just like to chill out around the rocks and not open water mine used to dart out to eat..

Maybe you could try some dither fish in with them in the smaller tank to try and bring them but like i said I think they're pretty shy good luck nothing worse than having fish you cant see :)

Tank mates will definitely give these guys more of a "Comfort level".

I have a couple of pairs in with my fish and they are always visible and friendly as (could be saftey in numbers). How big are the fish iny our 4 ft tank. If they are around the same size perhaps you should move them back if they were happier or like previously mentioned, add some compatible tank mates.

Its worth while persevering cause they are great fish with neat personalites. good luck