jebo 815... need new tubes

cheaky_jes

hey ive got a jebo 815 external filter.

today one of the parts that hole the tubes onto the filter broke!

ive taped it back on but i dont think this will last long.

question: can you buy new tubes. i mean the tubes that take to water put of the tank and back in? if so does anyone know how much they are.

im gonna need some fast

Hiya

You can purchase new hosing and new taps for the Jebo filter, go to your LFS who deals with Petware (supplier)

Shouldn't be too expensive.

BTW is it the hosing or the taps that have broken? Either way both are replaceable

Good Luck! :D

thanks for that. i hope so. and it is the tap part that has broken (the bit that holds the hose onto the filter)

i just posted this on here cause i thort someone may have one as i live out of town and the nearest pet shop is 20min away

but thanks its not leaking :D so ill head to the pet shop this weekend.. that is if no one has one for sale that there shop now...?

thanks

Might pay to give your shop a ring and ask if they have one and if not they possibly could get one overnight for you from suppliers so it is there by the weekend, thats what happens at where my hubby works, he gets things in overnight if they are really needed.