Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Betta Splenden (Siamese Fighter Fry)

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

This spawn has about 60 fry, now 11 days old so as they get bigger might be more. Just looked at them and their fat tummys from all the bbs. Just one male and female paired up for this. Both first time parents so really pleased.

Well done! :bounce:

I love bettas and I'm raising some veil tail fry at the moment, mine were also first time parents and I know how exciting it is to have sucess. :)

Crowntail bettas are awesome and I hope to get some and breed them next. I would love to see more photos as they grow up.

I must ask is it easy to tell the difference between them fighting and mating.

Breeding my bettas made me a bit nervous because the male can beat the female up a bit, but I watch them carefully and was able to tell when spawning was occuring. I found this site helpful: http://www.bettysplendens.com/articles/ ... icleid=722

  • Author

Heres the latest shot of one of my fry, all growing well and also mum and dad fighter. Fishboi - sorry when you were out today I mixed up my males. The big red ct you saw is the father of some of the other slightly older fighters.

babyct5.jpg

Mum

mumct.jpg

Dad

dadct.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.