Who I am :)

Binkles

Ok, I've made a couple of posts in the forums and thought it was possibly a good time to say who I am, oh and who my wife is as well :)

Tina (wifey) and I have been married for 2 years and I would have to say that we love animals.

We have 3 cats Furball (aka Fat Cat), Sugarplum and Coke (male). If you want to see what these guys are like - well they are currently flying around the world (only done one leg so far) in flight simulator - a hobby of mine. They are at http://www.nzdragons.com/flight

But I won't bother posting about them as this is a fish forum and Sugarplum just thinks fish are cat TV's.

We also have two mice - and not the computer kind, but we're phasing them out - they're holding up a 3 foot tank that could easily be used to house our neons etc and then leave the 2 foot as a quarantine - breed, steer at kind of tank.

Then we have a 2 foot tank which has 6 neon tetras - their names are neon 1, neon 2, neon 3, neon 4, neon 5 and bob.

We also have in that tank 6 glass catfish - awesome wee things, can hide bloody well. Their names are glass 1, glass 2, glass 3, glass 4, glass 5, mary.

We then have two albino catfish - they're crazy - if I did as much exercise as them I would be dead! Names Tom Hanks, and Meg Ryan :)

We did have another 4 neons but they became lunch (not ours) to a siamese fighter - who must of found them rather distasteful as he bellied up - as well as his partner (love lost kind of thing - terribly sad).

We then have a 4 foot tank that is home to 220 litres of water - and god knows how many organisms - I'm not even going to attempt to name them all.

Well you're probably sick of this and going where are the pics!

I have them :)

DSC02027.JPG

DSC02028.JPG

DSC02029.JPG

My other hobbies are ice hockey - I even play from time to time, and also inline hockey :)

Bob was asking is that Harry Neon, or Harry Tetra.

Apparently through some terrible tragedy they got seperated at birth and Bob became a drunk on the street. We picked him out of the beer can he was swimming in, and brought him home to sober up.

Amazing when we can come up with stories for our fish :)

Thanks for the compliment about the photos, first time trying to photo the tanks

:lol: bob neon................now that explains a lot...........separated at birth. Poor harry - no wonder he is more than a little odd - even though he lives with 5 other neons he thinks he is a guppy and hangs out with them................perhaps it's some sort of seperation anxiety syndrome :lol:

post more pics please

sue :D