January 7, 200422 yr comment_12440 How long would BBS be useful for feeding to swordtail fry as at the moment I don't want to try to grow the BS up? Cheers, Kriber Report
January 7, 200422 yr comment_12441 how come you just don't feed them mashed flakes and a fry food formula .. ? Report
January 7, 200422 yr Author comment_12442 Because I was under the impression feeding live foods can help promote faster growth. If they are good to feed for long enough it will definitely be worth it because it'll simply be more fun than feeding crushed dry foods or fry formula:) . Report
January 7, 200422 yr comment_12450 How about microworms? I'll post some in an envelope if you PM me with your address. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.