December 15, 200322 yr comment_11877 Just thought I'd say hello - I just joined up with this forum today and have been keeping Tropical freshwater fish for about two years. ~w~ Report
December 15, 200322 yr comment_11878 Welcome to the forum wobuffet. In case you are interested, a few of us meet most nights in the chatroom around 9pm. Are you bothered with heffalumps up your way? Report
December 15, 200322 yr comment_11885 what are hefflelumps? Is that what boys get when they are older and get the mumps?? :roll: Alan Report
December 15, 200322 yr comment_11887 If i am correct in what a heffalump is I think Alan needs to read an A A Milne book Report
December 15, 200322 yr comment_11894 You've never hunted heffalumps Alan? You haven't lived!! :lol: Report
December 19, 200322 yr Author comment_11992 lol caryl!! No, I don't get problems with heffalumps (unless you count the cat) How about you? Do you get bothered by Heffalumps yourself? Robbo, currently I have a 2ft tank with a pair of albino kribs in it, and a 4ft tank with...wait for it...it's a long list... 1 female american flag fish 2 otocinclus 3 black sail cories 3 bronze cories 3 peppered cories 3 zebra loaches 4 neons 6 black neons 6 guppies 8 glowlight tetras 8 bristlenose plecos Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, its appreciated ~w~ Report
December 19, 200322 yr comment_11993 a belated welcome from Mid Canterbury. Wow good tank of fish. Are you planning on more tanks yet???? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.