anyone have a cleaner shrimp?

davidb

So you want someone else to pay $70 for it then give it to you?

I'll jump on board here, I want to add 3-5 more yellow tangs to my tank, I don't want to pay the $150ea they cost in the shops though, so if anyone has one or more they want to give away let me know. Cheers :)

lol you guy know what I mean. If someone had a shrimp they didn't want- i was just lettin them know that I am looking for one. If I couldn't get one from someone who didin't want theirs anymore I would have had to get one for retail price. One kind person has already offered me one though so I am the one laughing now!

This is the best thread for ages.

I agree with Pies, whowever a good point was made that you also dont want to pay retail. (Pies that is). But who does?

Also....where the hell is Layton?

And Im the opposite of tight and have decided that I will support all of you guys with no money, (Even though you want to play big boys games), and I am selling my stuff individually for 50 cents each!

Be quick

Bye...

:lol:

This is the best thread for ages.

I agree with Pies, whowever a good point was made that you also dont want to pay retail. (Pies that is). But who does?

Also....where the hell is Layton?

And Im the opposite of tight and have decided that I will support all of you guys with no money, (Even though you want to play big boys games), and I am selling my stuff individually for 50 cents each!

Be quick

Bye...

:lol:

I'll take your tank :D