An hour and half later

CrazDevil

Yea I am hoping the alternanthera will go well after all those trimmings. They aren't very impressive at the moment. On the left, sorry still not very familiar with the plants I have. Shinneria=long green grass looking plants i thought they are ?Vallisneria? Corret me if i am wrong :) Cheers.

vallisneria is the ribbon plant at the back, I meant the plant to the right of the rock on the left. Alternanthera roseafolia is slow growing and takes a while to convert from emersed growth but goes a very bright red on top and bottom of the leaf in time. At least you didn't buy A. rubra which is sold as beetroot and just rots. Nice tank

And thanks people for the glowing comment. Been trying to improve the tank and wanted to come on to ask u guys for advise but was just too shy... finally had the guts ;) hehehe... maybe because of the lack of sleep last night and now since I need to go to work in 30 mins with 4 hours of sleep.

360 L tank housing 8 ottos, 8 neon tetras, 4 gouramis (one honey, one pearl, two dwarfs), 6 black widow, one brittlenose and one pleco.

Filtration: Fluval 405

Injected CO2 with a reactor, 4 fluoro's 6500K and 2 8000K.

Substrate: 7.5 kg of Dalton Aquamix (thanks to plantman's great suggestion, a lot cheaper too), one inch layer of white stones.

Plants: Glosso, hairgrass, riccia, Rotala Indica, Hygrophila Diffomis, Red and Green Pine, E. Osiris, Vallisneria gigantea,Alternanthera roseafolia,Shinnersia ,java fern.

Think that's about it. :)

360 L tank housing 8 ottos, 8 neon tetras, 4 gouramis (one honey, one pearl, two dwarfs), 6 black widow, one brittlenose and one pleco.

Filtration: Fluval 405

Injected CO2 with a reactor, 4 fluoro's 6500K and 2 8000K.

Substrate: 7.5 kg of Dalton Aquamix (thanks to plantman's great suggestion, a lot cheaper too), one inch layer of white stones.

Plants: Glosso, hairgrass, riccia, Rotala Indica, Hygrophila Diffomis, Red and Green Pine, E. Osiris, Vallisneria gigantea,Alternanthera roseafolia,Shinnersia ,java fern.

Think that's about it. :)

Cool, its good to see the daltons is working its charm with the plants

hi everyone, just went back to animates to make sure i got all the plant names correct. Sorry alanmin, my mistake again, mystic is right, it is ambulia. Darn need to replant them again, was looking for short stem plants to put in front my my driftwood. Any suggestions?