Something non African.. Tank Pics

Afrikan

Hiya

I have finally have my new Geo Tank set up :D

I was spoilt for my xmas/birthday and received a tank, however, I ask myself was it much of a surprise after dropping the heavy hints to the man with the credit card :roll: :D :lol:

Anyway, here are a few pics.. it's only been recently set up so it is nowhere near finished :D

Sorry about the pic quality, haven't managed to master the camera as yet with all those fiddly functions :-? :roll: :D

P1030722.jpg

P1030727.jpg

And here is a pic of my little Suri juvenile..

P1030735.jpg

The tank is 5ft..

Fish in there are my favs:

4 x Dumerilli Angel

6 x Jurupari

2 x Suris

3 x Hoplo

12 x Columbian Tetra

4 x Iquito Plec

1 x Raphael Cat

1 x Marble Cat

1 x Keyhole Cichlid

We will be expanding into a second Geo tank at some stage soon, as the younger Geo's grow... so that will just leave my big breeding pair of Jurupari in the tank shown... and I have some Geophagus steindachneri arriving tomorrow :D Can't wait...

Thanks guys.. it's nowhere near finished, so will send some more pics with progress :D Need to make a few changes and fine tuning :D I am proud tho, as I grew all that Cabomba in my planted tank.. so neat when you can grow your own plants to a nice size, I really needed to thin it out, so that's the "thin outs" :lol:

AD - It is rock backing you get from the LFS.. I don't like that tacky plant look backing so went with the natural look :D

Ants - I am sure you could come down and do a far better landscape for me ;):D

Rogan - Yeap no Africans, they fill up the rest of the house :lol: :lol:

And the Dumerilli are growing and still showing pairing off signs, so I am going to have to get my butt into gear and get them sorted :D

Always had Juris and other rock gobblers in with plants :lol: never had a problem, give them enough room for them to sift substrate and they are fine and dandy.. My pair around the 20 cm mark. Infact they laid their last lot of eggs on a broad leafed Crypt :)

The tank looks fantastic Mekhaela :bow::bow:

So want some juripara (spelling :oops: ) and suri's like I use to :(

So how many feet is it??? :o

Our 2yr daughter isnt quite there yet for showing people but cant wait for that day :oops:

ps did you receive some pic's from me??

• 2 weeks later...