Lemon cichlids

malawiman

Does anyone know where I can get some young lemon cichlids. I have some, but want to get some from diffirent bloodline. I know they had some at World of water, but only had 3 and they sold before I got there. Someone supplied them locally, so there is someone out there breeding them.

Thanks

I have some and also got a few more off Paul to add to my collection.. (nice stock). It's funny a friend of ours used to breed them.. had a heap and he couldn't give them away!!! So he stopped breeding them and gave his breeders away.. now.. people are on the hunt for them :D So typical huh!

:D

The one I got is the yellow one, I am after some more yellow ones. The ones I got of Paul bred once, but fry got eaten. Moved the colony to their own tank with my dolphins. See the male and female are busy cleaning a new cave, so might spawn again soon.

A few of my bigger ones might do something, they are from a different bloodline to the ones I got off Paul.. however, I have put them together, can definately indentify the ones I previously had as they are larger.. if they do anything I will let you know if you want :D They certainly are showing alot of interest lately, however, I interupted them by shifting them into another tank.

:D