palmy - wanganui club

ryanjury

howdy

When i only found out about them the palmy club went into recess a year ago as all the people had given up on it (due to doing all of it for a while now).

I would like to start it up again but need enough people to make treasurer etc and write newsletters etc. Pete that works at wetpets is the treasurer when it went into recess so i might go talk to him. but we will need at least 5 of us!

You two need to get together and plan a meeting then put posters up advertising it. Be proactive. An article in the local freebie paper helps too. Put the posters on noticeboards in supermarkets, libraries, vets, schools (if you don't do it until school has started again), malls, anywhere you see a noticeboard.

Don't try and wait until you get enough people to hold a meeting, organise the meeting first or it will never go ahead.

sounds like a plan caryl.

I was thinking of putting a poster of somekind at all the localish pet stores and go from there.

I talked to pete ryan and he said that if you contact Andrew he should be able to tell you whats involved and I could probably give you a hand doing it.

let me know