Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Search Function - Seems to be working again.

Featured Replies

Well I had given up on the search, it was so useless it was far faster to go back through all the pages to find what you were looking for.

Give it a go, it's going ok at least, before I doubt it was even possible to find things (I think the topic lists were not accessed for searching much like looking for reports in an empty drawer ie, completly useless). I had a few searches and it did pretty well. I just thought I might point it out because I think everyone will be in the same boat as me, and just given up completly.

:bounce:

And here is a picture I took today of a praying mantis who is about as long as a 10c peice.

th_mantis4.jpg

That is all. :lol:

  • Author

Just testing the search, it couldnt find my above post by using the term praying mantis , so it still isnt perfect. I couldnt do a search to find this thread title either. :cry:

i am on the same boat as you mate. makes me wonder why you put down "seems to be working again" makes me soooo excite thinking it is back. More like will never come back again since the google search took over. :-? mind you it was there to make $$$$$$ each time a person search on it.

  • Author
You have a lot of free time, don't you.

Correct, :lol: I'm waiting on my uni results, then I'll think about getting a job. On the auction I was $11,000 short, oh well next time.

The search is working, it seems to find the older threads I searched for, so its waaay better than it was. It was just a passing thought, it wasnt supposed to be incredibly exciting news, however I did included a picture of a voracious predator that kills and eats members of its own species just to keep you interested.

The trouble I go to... :lol:

The search function uses Google. You have to give the Google-bots time to search the site and catalogue it. It can take a few days for new threads to show in the search.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.