BBQ for all western bay fishy people

sharronpaul

I know it's short notice, but we have a BBQ this weekend, Saturday 16th December at 4.30ish pm. This is a BBQ for all fishkeepers in the western bay and beyond, not just for club members.

BYO meat and stuff, we'll provide salads and cooking facilities and the like.

Our house is child-friendly, we've got kids from four to twelve and any others won't be a problem. There is plenty of room out the back with all manner of stuff for them to do and a park down the road.

Please PM or email to let us know you're coming. For those of you who have yet to visit us in Brookfield, Tauranga, PM us and we'll let you know our address.

Hi Paul I would have loved to come but unfortunately my wife has a works party same day. By the way managed to score a 2.4x600x600 tank (damaged) needs the base replacing so now looking for a piece of glass 2.4x600x10mm.

Jim.

:oops: :oops: really sorry that we didn't make it to the bbq, we had a xmas work party on the same day, and intended on going to both..... but..... we started up with 1 drink and then 1 thing lead to another and we decided not to risk drinking and driving. Maybe next time. REAL SORRY Paul and Sharon