heaps of setups for sale?

chimera

And more:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pets-animals/Fish/Fishbowls-tanks/auction-80305822.htm

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pets-animals/Fish/Fishbowls-tanks/auction-79901371.htm

I see only one was:

Rated Best reef tank in NZ and rated amongst the best in the world

I would say twice a year I am tempted (or pissed off enough) to try and sell it all. I doubt most of the pricey ones will sell. They will either keep them or strip them down and sell the bits off.

Sign me up if any of the bigger skimmers go on the market!

yes reef puts it up a few times a year, good advertising.......

see my other thread about true cost of large tanks.........

there has always been people buying and selling, in the past people like reef and steve could put people in touch with one another but it was never really an auction or public thing, now with trademe everyone knows whats for sale and the true value can be measured and obtained but its also bad news for those wanting too much for their setup...

when i lived in the uk you could pick up a 5-6 ft tank fully setup with EVERYTHING for 6-700 quid as people left the hobby.....

i have put my recently setup anemonie tank on as i have decided to focus on my upgrade next year and dont want the distraction of 2 tanks to take care of while planing and gathering gear for the up grade.

figured it was a good time of year to move a tank as well.

someone will get a good deal.

I would rate pies and reefs as the best i have seen in NZ tho puttputt looks great (i have not seen it myself)

laytons looks a great tank as well....

sometimes the mags only focus on big tanks, as for smaller tanks wasps is right up there....

well im proud to say my tank is crap, still. the pink monti of wasps is dead. cant really put the right words on here to explain how pissed off i am, probably some new swear words you've never heard of before.

weird though, most lps are ok. fish are happy. i really dont get it. anyways, my fish and LR will be up for sale soon probably. keeping all equipment though for starting up later.