WHO HAS THE BIGGEST TANK?

smidey

Mincie - that would look cool with neons and other small tetras in it :)

PS - I am not in a "who has a bigger *Insert whatever here* " comp either. Just happened, Right price / time etc, Like others we have dreamed of a huge tank, that was but a dream untill someone posted here about them, as there was 2 i even asked a few if they wanted to go halves in costs / tanks, I am not loaded and has taken a long time just to get the small one going with costs of pumps, plumbing, heating etc etc and its all 2nd hand equipment. I just needed a big tank for my big fish that we love and 2 come up at the right time. My 6ft one was filled with neons and other tetras untill an emergency happened with Mr Aro's tank as he cracked it and we HAD to put him in there. Thought others might liked to have seen and enjoyed the pictures. Thats it. /end rant

**Edited for spelling.**

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:12 pm Post subject:

Mincie - that would look cool with neons and other small tetras in it

True thats a good idea, only thing is I dont really have room in the house im renting for it at the moment and dont really want to put a heater outside if I can help it, Ive had some smallish goldfish init for the last couple of months but have moved them and Im selling some of them on tm at the mo as i dont really have the room, Im thinking Ill either put my axolotls init or maybe some goldfish fry to grow on for now and maybe bring it inside when I get a place of my own or one with a decent shed :lol: what ever I do im just very lucky to have it I geuss!

Competition can be good for somethings but Im not in any sort of competition either, personally I couldnt care less if someone has a bigger/better tank an so on, actually I care more when its the opposite like ppl keeping fish etc in unsatisfactory conditions like in to smaller tank etc but anyway I must admit its great to see what others have and most of the time to be inspired by, I keep my fish etc just for the enjoyment & pleasure basically!

Anyway I think this post is more about seeing some good sized tanks, sorry for going on, id better get some shut eye :lol:

Peace out. . . .. .. . . . . .. . . .. .

We have a 8ft tank (900 litres) Frontosa tank and a 6ft (700 litre) Malawi Tank..

Have yet to get some pics of Frontosa tank, it has just finished cycling, left it a while.. and here is a pic of our Malawi set up, still hadn't been topped up after the change over and had some fine tuning to be done with rock work etc.. :lol:

P1030354.jpg

And a pic of some of our grow ons...

P1030344.jpg

I am another thats not competitive over tank size, as long as we are happy having big enough tanks to cater for our kids :lol: :lol:

Mekhaela :D