Who To See

PENEJANE

Well if all goes well we will be heading up to hamilton on the weekend of the 17th of Feb to the 8-9th of March. If possible I would like to meet some killie keepers while up there and maybe get some fish to bring back. I have decided that with the set up that I am doing that I will concentrate on one species of fish at a time and breed them instead of several species of fish to breed.

So if anyone is willing to let me see their tanks and setup it would be muchly appreciated.

Cheers again.

:bounce:

Well we are going up for a wedding that is in Katikati which I belive isn't far from Tauranga. Problem is is that I don't know my way around to be able to drive there alone as husband is apart of the bridal party he will be busy with the groom and all. But I will see what I can manage. If the trip from there to your place is simple then I might consider it :D

Cheers again.

LOL thats all good. Before we are ready to head off I will get a contact phone number and address off you so I can ring in advance to arrange a time. Depending on how we go with my fish room I will have to bring some pics up with me to.

Cheers for the offer. I will send you a PM closer to the time :D