OK So what now???

DiverJohn

OK so i Put the eggs from my paradise fish into 2foot tank, thats about 2/3rds full, simple sponge filter and feeding liquifry #1 ( about 12 drops 3 times a day). I had just about given up and today i noticed i have got about 10 to 15 pairs of eyes swimming around near the surface.

I was told that my 2 foot tank would be perfect because you can feed the liquifry quite heavy and you wont need to do a water change until the fry are big enough to see, not being 100% sure of that i only partially filled the tank so i can add fresh water once a week>

About a week ago i got a plastic container and chucked in a lettuce leaf and some water. Its starting to smell "really good" :-? and has got this yucky yellow jelly like stuff on top - Is that the stuff i feed to the fry??

Any tips?? Please feel free to point me in the direction of some websites I dont mind reading up on things myself.

Cheers

Diver John

I assume you are trying to raise infusoria to feed the fry? The cloudy stuff in the container is the infusoria.

I have never bred paradisefish but have a book here that says to feed the fry brine shrimp so I wonder if infusoria is too small for them?