cichlid breeders sought

Aftaburn

Hi,

Looking for cichlid breeders in the South Island or anyone able to ship (I can help with meathod) to Queenstown.

Payment by bank deposit.

Trying to set up a new cichlid tank having trouble sourcing the stock I'm after. I've had some good feedback so far but the species I want are hard to find (especially at anything other than crazy prices).

Who's got breeding cichlids or spare cichlids (Africans only going into a tank with a ph of 8.2)?

What species do you have?

There dont appear to be many fishkeepers in Queenstown I am the only one into cichlids as far as I'm aware.

I used to breed (and general tropicals & coldwater marine) lemons and Ps zebra & Haplochromis but currently have no breeding stock. The new tank is 430 liter for display only. cichlid tank layout contests... this one will be a winner but only if I can source stock.

Also looking for anyone who has plant established in cichlid tank with larger cichlids, what is it?

The tank is planned for setup & stocking on the 21st october.

I will be divisioning it most likely untill new inhabitants are large enough to survive my current stomachs. :)

cheers