Help with Geophagus Brasiliensis

Oscar

generally no- mainly because of the water param difference but africans show aggression a bit differently to americans and it seems they are generally a bit meaner than your average american (unless your talking jags, devils etc) but i havent kept yellows or zebras so im not sure what they would be like.

what size tank is the geo in, what is the decor like and what fish are picking on him?

Hes in a 140 ltr tank and only his mate is picking on him,other types are fine.Lots hiding holes but his mate finds him.At the moment the picked on fish is floating in a plastic culinder to give him some rest and the bully can't see him but keeps hanging by the culinder.Mean bugger.

Yellows are sweet with just about anything. I have a few community fish with my Africans and most are fine. The yellow suckers with horizontal black stripes (I should know their name - they're fairly common) are the most agressive I've had, killed many a fish in my tank. However now there's only one male left, and he's not so active.