Guess what, Guess what, Guess what??

mothertrout

I just have to share my exciting news with you guys.....My husband has just bought me "another" tank, Im so excited, I feel like a child at xmas. he is building me a nice stand and top cover and surrounds for it now, as we speak....cant wait to get it all up and running, Im gonna paint it all this afternoon, its gonna look like a million bucks when we're done. :P

So....Im gonna be purchasing more fishies.....yipppeeee :wink:

lmao@you Caryl....

He gets all ..bla bla....(this is a family room) heeeee :wink:

Anyway :evil: ..gettin back to the subject...its a 100 litre tank, Im new to the "tropical" range of fish, so, I have alot of reading (on here) to do and learning about what goes with what, before I start just buying this pretty one and that.

I have to learn how to care for my fishies and learn all about them. I have angels, a silver shark, siamese fighter(ruby red male), bottom feeders, a lovely shimmering blue fellow (cant remember his name), looks similar to a gourami? I also have a beautiful golden gourami (rather large) all seem to get on just fine, they are so entertaining to watch. Im mesmerised by their beauty and grace :o

Ive just finished sanding and painting the lovely stand and lid my husband made for me, gee, if I could, Id put a pic of it in here to show it off, but, I dont think thats possible (is it)?

Anyway, Id better get back and put a second coat on this masterpeice.

Cheers for now

mothertrout :lol:

• 2 weeks later...