any ideas on how to sucessfull fix scratch glass?

Krama

I have my new tank up and running for 2 days now, but there is a scratch on the glass, only a small one, about 15mm long and 2mm wide.

It is on the outside.

Is there some way of filling it etc, but with something that will not "yellow" over time.

I spose I could get one of those guys who do the windscreens, but I was hoping to get it fixed for a lot less.

If not, I will probably just leave it alone and live with it. Your past experiences please.

MJ 8)

What sort of tank? Perhaps you could turn it round so the scratch is at the back and hidden by plants

This is in the Saltwater section jude :lol: :lol:

I reckon you should just put up with it, otherwise yea, you will probably have to get the windscreen repair people out to your house ($$$) and then see if they can fix it ($$$)

not able to change the tank around, I will probably try something and see how it goes.... maybe super glue and then scrape off with a razer blade when dry. Think i will need to do a test strip somewhere else not so much on public display.

Still open to suggestions. :-?