Photo of your Catfish

rcon021

Appreciate the advice but I've double checked and my skunk cory is C. Arcuatus with a solid band from eye to caudal peduncle. The skunks you picked up are from a different source to my one lonely skunker :( Anyone have some friends for this guy? He doesn't mind being a big brother to a tank full of Panda corys, tho!

this is a skunk cory or C. Arcuatus

arcuatus2.JPG

this is a c. metae

metae3.jpg

your looks a lot more like the c.metae to me :)

if you have the aelrod mini atlas look on page 426 to reconfirm also many web sites i found today looking up both these species.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys this is my first post i have 3 featherfin cats that i have had for about 1 year now wat do you guys think. BTW you guys have some awesome cats and i has reading the threads and you guys are like the masters of fish :hail::bow:, i didnt know that so many species were out there and didnt really get in to it till just a month ago so its good to know that you guys are out there willing to help us newbies out anyways heres a pic of my cats

P1010535.jpg

thanks guys the geo in the background did that it digs up the whole tank, its dug up thru 4 inches of gravel and piled it all against the back of the tank it gets bigger by the day lol sorry but at the moment i dont really know much about breeding i only had them because it was a gift and just didn't really like fish until i visited hollywood fish farms and the bug bit lol so iv just been researching for the past month and decided to join the club. BTW rcon021 ur fish look awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Was taking pics for another thread earlier and noticed poppa GBA out of his cave for the first time since the latest spawn. Hope you can make it out, but he's surrounded on all sides by newly free swimming fry. Nice size comparison with the one on the glass right under his eye....

March07breedingpicsgbadadandbabies.jpg

Sure thing, bro! Big momma and poppa are doing well! I even have the females that I got from you originally (spawning with a separate blood line male) and all of the juveniles you sent. They're getting big and almost breedable, so will be passing on some males. Great GBAs, a pleasure to breed with them :D

He's definitely the largest and most impressive GBA I've ever seen! I leave him with the fry for a little while to get a vacation from breeding :)

just a few shots of my Panaques. I have a few species of corys as well and 5 Hypancistrus.

2154131490100841066S500x500Q85.jpg

male flash plec (L204 - he's a bit larger now)

2103094790100841066S500x500Q85.jpg

female Panaque changae (L226)

and my favourite

2072587970100841066S500x500Q85.jpg

Panaque albomaculatus (LDA31)

2436281940100841066S500x500Q85.jpg

and my most recent addition, a royal - I think its a goldline