fish for marine tank

HelenMac

Hi I'm having a 182 litre tank made with a sump.

I'll be transferring over my rock, leathers, xenia, frogspawn, and colt coral sand and clowns from my previous tank which is 95 litres.

Wondering what bright coloured fish I can put in there that actually swim around. Thought about yellow tail damsel but not sure if he's compatable with the clowns or not. Would also like something bit bigger. Been reading different things about whats compatable on line but conflicting ideas.

Love to here your opinions. Thanks.

HelenMac

I still like the coral beauty, it is quite a nice "larger fish" and seems to be fairly hardy, very colourful and moves around alot, feeding off what is growing on the rocks, moving in and out of the rocks. I am very happy with my selection, and if you can get to see one in a tank, not a photo, the colours and size wil make your decision for you.

MJ

thanks everyone.

I have seen a coral beauty and have to say they are stunning.

If I had a coral beauty whats compatiable or are all these fish you have all suggested compatiable. Had been thinking of yellow tang or coral butterfly but not sure if available here or even wise for a relatively new marine fish keeper.