September 26, 200620 yr comment_122918 Can anybody advise of any good books/sites on guppy genetics? I know a few minor things such as 5 different genes need to be present to get a good red colour and grey skin colour is dominant over blonde but what I’m looking for is a really good resource to help plan and predict the results of future breedings. I’ve considered investing in the Trinidadian guppy study but don’t have a spare $300-$400. [Mind you, considering it took 14years it’s probably worth it.] So any cheaper options are more than welcome. Thanks in advance KA Report
September 26, 200620 yr comment_122931 Have a look here: http://guppyinfo.com/index.php?option=c ... gory&cid=1 Report
September 27, 200620 yr Author comment_123104 Thanks Matt, good site there too, any idea what that is in $NZD? Report
September 27, 200620 yr comment_123110 International Book Bundle $125CAD = $170NZD Advanced Genetics of the Guppy $55CAD = $75NZD Color Series $75 CAD = $102NZD Strains Library $50 CAD = $68NZD xe.com Universal Currency Converter Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.