New Tank Set-up

CatBrat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally I have my camera in manual and just fiddle with the settings till I'm happy.

Bought my Birthday/Christmas present from my parents today :D A pair of Bengaii Cardinals...Awesome fish!

Will post a pic once they settle in and come out the front, good thing is they are eating all ready, so I'm happy bout that.

Cheers, Jake.

• 4 weeks later...

Well my tank has officially been up an running for 5 months tommorow, so I thought I would post a progress report. Well a couple of tank pic's anyway...

Full tank shot:

Resizefullltank2copy.jpg

Left Side:

Resizeleftside-1copy.jpg

Right Side:

Resizefulltank-1copy.jpg

All my camera posting/editing stuff is playing up on my computer, so as soon as it is sorted I will post some more pic's for you all. Hopefully its soon, but I have no idea how to fix it, lol.

Cheers, Jake.

I know I have got cyno (not really that much tho, as it only grows on top of my T-return). But still it would be nice to get rid of it! The rest of the bubbles are from the my filter as it puts out a fair few.

I dont have a skimmer at the moment, but I have paid for one and should hopefully get it later this week. So that should help.

tanks looks amazing! you know that I have always been a fan of your photos so I wont go into how great they are again. Worried about your ego!!!!!

Hahaha, thanks plecs. Yea its about time we got back in touch! I can assure you my ego is fine!...my heads getting pretty big, but my ego is fine!!

Very nice. We are stil yet to see a shot of the whole tank stand and sump yet though arent we

lol, its coming...promise.

do you plan on having any fish?

Yup, I already have fish in there. Flick back through this post and I have pic's of most of them.

Cheers, Jake.

Here are some more pic's for you all. Not the best ever, but I hope you enjoy them anyway...

Here you go evil, just for you...

Resizefulltank-1copy-1.jpg

Resizefulltankcopy.jpg

Bengaii Cardinal (finally):

Resizebenggi1copy.jpg

Resizebengii2copy.jpg

Green Leather (anyone tell me what its proper name is?):

Resizegreenleather1copy.jpg

Resizecloseleather-1copy.jpg

Red Mushrooms:

Resizeshrooms-1copy.jpg

Resizecloseshroom-1copy.jpg