:(

Aqua

I got home last night - and my bf had taken to the aquarium!!! :o

He'd decided that I had too much plant-life in my tank, and that it looked horrible, so he's ripped out a HUGE bunch of my Ambulia, Cabomba & pretty much all the floating Indian Fern I had! :o

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! :P:cry: :evil:

The thing is, it DOES look better now, but I could've sold that clump of plants!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh NO :o NOW I do not know if I should laugh or cry with you. Hubby would not dare touch the aquariums unless a heater stopped working or something drastic.

Good that he is interested though. Plants do grow again don't they :roll: :wink:

How are the fish liking their new look tank. ??

What did he do with the plants? Are they salvageable? Tell him you could have got money for them and he won't make that mistake again! :lol:

At least he didn't kill the fish and, as goldie said, good he is taking an interest. Just suggest he asks next time before he changes anything.

hahaha he hasn't taken an interest thus far... he's said that he doesn't intend on having anything to do with the tank :P But then, he just ripped out a good $30 worth of plants... :/

I did have a bit of a go at him, to be honest, and no, they're not salvageable... they were put in the kitchen sink, and then dinner was prepared, and all scraps got put in a plastic bag :cry:

:cry: sorry to hear that you lost all the plants that way would have been nice to see what a will planted tank look like :cry: as mine plants are far apart as large thank to make sure he knows there would have been more than one person will to pay for some big loss for you tell him that next time he feel like dumping youre plants sent them to me :D and make sure he know how :evil: you are at him but make sure he know that you still :P him to