Hello

bOi

I think it's the pair of T duboisi?

Yes your right Caryl :D its my pair of duboisi's but they are juvenile now (still having them spots or stripes) one is slowly changing tho, they lose thier spots when they grow past juvenile stage

Will let you guys know how im getting along and will post a new thread later on :D Maybe in the cichlid section of if any mod's permit, the freshwater tank section (or maybe once it is finished)

:bounce:

Hey Caryl, I was reading the forums and noticed that you have a pond :D Was wondering if a smaller pond filtration system could be used for the 6ft tank instead of a sump? Would this be a good idea? Not really part of my plan but just curious. Saw some on special in Redwood Ag today. Thanks :lol:

There is a difference between pond filtration and a sump. For a freshwater tank, the sump provides extra water surface area and a place to put all the other equipment so it is not in the main tank. A pond filter is just a filter without adding much in the way of water surface area. If the sump is set up as a trickle filter it adds even more filtration.

I have seen pond filters on large tanks and they do work, but can be noisy (so can sumps).