September 9, 200620 yr comment_120305 How do you get a mushroom to stick to a rock. I have one that prefers to be on the gravel at the bottom of my tank. I keep placing it back on to a rock and before long its back on the gravel at the bottom. Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_120314 I'd think that nylon netting stuff you can sometimes find fruit in at the super market would be good? Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_120321 it doesn't matter to much what you use as long as you hold it in place for a week or two. I have often just jammed them down between rocks, they will grow out into the light. I found that cotton and netting was a pain cause the cotton either comes loose or cuts the shroom and netting tends to cut and is a real pain to remove later Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_120392 a tooth pick, with a little aqua need-it to stick it to a rock. Report
September 13, 200620 yr comment_120820 let it stick to some sand and then super glue it to a rock, always works. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.