Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kribensis pairing up?

Featured Replies

Hi all,

I have 3 Kribs in our community tank - 2 females and a male.

I got them as fry, and they have grown up successfully in this tank.

He has his breeding colours on now - looking all flash for the ladies.

One of the females looks fine, but the other is hanging around in a corner of the tank and loking pretty listless - still feeding though. I havent seen any fighting, but she has a chunk of her dorsal fin missing...

Can I assume that the other two have paired up and are giving her some greif?

Should I fish her out and find a good home?

Any advice anyone? Taking th pair to another tank isnt an option at the moment - I dont have a spare, and there are no new tanks on the horizon... :(

Cheers,

Hamish

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.