Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pania

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pania

  1. We’ll I got a pretty bronze hm Betta and did as you said. I trickled water in over a couple of hours then released him. He seems very happy! I did get a plain mollie which I put in first which he seems to ignore for now. I’ll keep an eye on them. Thanks for your help and fingers crossed! Pania : )
  2. Sure, its a 20ltr which i started three weeks ago. Sand substrate and lightly planted. I just bought what i thought looked nice and i should have taken a picture of the names : ) My main concern is the ph which is at 8.4 out of the tap and left for three days and in the tank. I bought the api master kit. I have my heart set on Betta but I don’t want to kill them.
  3. Hello, my name is Pania and I’m a total newbie. I did keep some fish, shrimps and hermit crabs etc from a local beach, they were very entertaining! I had them for quite a while till we had a power cut and lost almost everything so let the remaining go. I’m pretty keen on Betta but need to find out if my setup is suitable. Cheers, Pania

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.