Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devrens

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devrens

  1. Hmm, might just go with Pygmy Cories then. I was/am a little scared that I'll kill pygmys as I've read that they're sensitive snowflakes... edit: And this is my first tank in years.
  2. Hi guys! I have a 4cm Mystery Snail in my aquarium and I was thinking of getting some dwarf loaches as well. However, I obviously don't want to get fish that are going to murder my lovely mystery snail. Now I know loaches will generally gobble up the smaller snails, but will my mystery snail be alright with dwarf loaches? Thanks in advance! Devrens
  3. Thanks for that! I'll try the buy section.
  4. Devrens posted a topic in Welcome
    Start off by apologising the mods for my double post before, didn't realise they needed to be approved and posted again... :facepalm: Just recently got into aquariums again, I'm originally from the US and haven't had one since moving here six years ago. Just starting off small with a 10 gallon and will see how we go from there! Thanks for having me! :bggrn: - Devrens
  5. Hi guys! In the process of setting up my first planted aquarium and I'm wanting to stick with easy plants. I've gone to a couple of pet shops around Botany and neither had any Java Moss. Any suggestions for where I can get some? Wanting to use it for a carpet in my tank. Thanks! Devrens

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.