Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley

  1. Ashley replied to Ashley's topic in Welcome
    Thanks very much
  2. Ashley posted a topic in Welcome
    Hey there, My name is Ashley and I am 14 years old and I am from Taranaki I love all sorts of animals, I like to read write and draw. I currently have a 65L Aquarium that houses 7 neon tetra and one honey gourami. It is a planted tank with silica sand and driftwood. This tank has been up and running for about 6-7 months now. In the last month I managed to get my hands on a 200L tank, just got to find some polystyrene to put between it and the stand. I have 25KGs of sand waiting for it. A possible stock plan would be: Leopard Danios Black Neon Tetra Emerald Green Cory Mystery Snail Bristlenose Pleco Still a long way away. Still have to get a canister, light setup, driftwood plants ect. I also have a pet Blue-Tongued Lizard and a cat That's a little bit about me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.