Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snowdog

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks for the warm welcomes!
  2. Thanks Caryl, I did have early Spring in mind also and its a very good idea to introduce them to an established plant filled pond for when they 'wake up' - I'll focus on the plants for now
  3. Being nice and wet and easy to dig I've just completed a larger pond which has been filled for nearly a week. I have numerous sleepy fish in a smaller pond that I'd like to move to the bigger pond - when's the right time to do this? I get the feeling that maybe moving them right now while they're hybernating could upset and stress them? Thanks in advance for some helpful advice :fshi:
  4. I've just found this forum which looks to be very informative! I've had aquariums and ponds for the past 15 years, with happy fish breeding becoming a bit of a hobby for a while with both tropical and goldfish. I'll look forward to learning a lot and hopefully being of help on certain things on this forum :f77:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.