Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

markinnz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by markinnz

  1. No they are still roaming about :-( The geese are gone now, only took 40 minutes to herd, grab the noisy beasties :-)
  2. Hehehe .. was tempted! But I just sold them on TradeMe instead ;-) Previously owner of the house bought them but left them here when they moved out (along with a bunch of bantams). Going to be amusing rounding them up on sunday!
  3. Thanks :-) The pond overflows down a paddock to another pond lower down, not seen it doing that as there has been no rain since we moved in. Getting some eels into it would be fun, I've seen them get quite social when people have food :-)
  4. Hi there, Newbie owner of anything fish related here :-) I've just bought a property up near Mangawhai that has a largish is pond out back (about 15m in diameter and 1m deep I think), and it looks a bit unhealthy (lovely light brown colour). It has no trees over hanging it and no plants in it (that I can see) though does have frogs and the ducks/geese seem to like it. I'm not sure where the water comes from but even over the dry few months the level has not changed. I'm after some advise as to how I can revive the pond and get it healthy again, as well as what plants to put in it and what fish to put in .. I'd prefer NZ natives. So far I got a cheapie solar pump/fountain to go in it just to get the water moving and some oxygen in it (every little helps I guess), what else should I be looking at ? Thanks Mark

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.