Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hulkthepuffer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks ill give it a go.
  2. Hi guys, I've had my tank set up for 2 1/2 month now and have no coraline. I believe this is because I havnt introduced it into the tank through live rock as I bought all my rock dead. My question is, where can I get some coraline covered live rock, even a very small piece would do the job of introducing coraline into my aquarium. I live in Auckland. Thanks
  3. Thanks for your help I guess I'm gonna go with that one.
  4. How quiet does it run, oh and does it release micro bubbles into the tank?
  5. what livestock do you keep in your tank, and what size is your tank?
  6. Hi guys Im new to saltwater and have decided its time to get a skimmer. My tank is 25g(no sump) with 2 small clownfish but will probably end up getting 3 to 4 more fish. Im looking for a skimmer that is quiet as the tank is in my bedroom and or does not create any micro bubbles so I could just turn it off at night. I found the Fluval Sea Protein Skimmer (PS1) online at Hollywood fish farm for about $150 and it looks pretty good so far, (I only really want to buy from hollywood fish farm). I would love to here your suggestions so I can make the right decision.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.