Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amelia

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    Amelia got a reaction from Silverdollarboy2 in Anyone have a Tanganyikan Shell-Dweller tank?   
    I did end up getting some for my 60l tank! Kept my occies for 6 months or so and they were fantastic fun, I adored them. They bred all the time in my tank and fought a lot so I did eventually sell them on to a breeder... unfortunately he hasn't been able to breed them which is a real shame because I'm sure there a lots of people who would have loved some. They are pretty easy to breed really so it would be great if someone would start doing that so we can get more around.
    I'd love to keep them again in future but would dedicate a larger tank to them, they really do need a substantial footprint despite their size. Hope you manage to breed them Cam.
    Here's some photos of mine. (Spot the fry!)
     





  2. Like
    Amelia got a reaction from JJWooble in Anyone have a Tanganyikan Shell-Dweller tank?   
    I've just bought a Juwel Rekord 600 (63l) tank and was thinking of making it into a lake tang shellie tank, with just a small group of Lamprologus occelatus.

    Has anyone done this before, do you think this tank is large enough for a couple of individuals? (1 male and 2-3 females, hopefully) It has a 60 x 30cm footprint. I'd have to buy a bunch of juvies and grow them up together but I think there's a guy in Auckland who breeds them.

    Also does anyone know where to get nice shells like the ones shellies use?


    My inspiration: :happy2:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.