Everything posted by ten_roses
-
How much is thei fish tank worth?
Ok thanks everyone
-
How much is thei fish tank worth?
Ok my location is now in my profile...... I was not really intending to sell it on this website anyway
-
How much is thei fish tank worth?
That's the problem..... I didn't buy it new. I bought it off another person and some one had originally bought the base tank and made it into a Siamese fighter breeding tank
-
How much is thei fish tank worth?
It is the tank plus the heater, gravel and filter unit
-
How much is thei fish tank worth?
I was just wondering if some one can help me value my tank, I am thinking of selling it but I'm not really sure how much its worth, thanks! It is 50 litres. Made of glass and has a two piece glass lid. It holds water perfectly. I believe it was designed for Siamese fighter breeding. It has three cubicle compartments for the fish and one compartment at the back where the filter and heater are. Also include in the sale would be the gravel that is currently in the tank, the heater and the specially designed filter (it is a pump attatched to a PVC pipe that has filter media inside and the water is filter into each of the compartments with a small pipe) Thanks for any suggestions on what its value might be.
-
I need advice on caring for a red eared slider turtle
We are going to get a red eared turtle hatchling for Christmas. I would like to have the tank and everything fully set up before we get it. What size tank would you recommend? We need a heater, right? Gravel on the bottom of the tank and maybe some larger stones? Some sort of floating island or another way for it to get out of the water? A filter? Internal filter? What about a UV light? Thanks!!
-
Difficulty breeding mystery snails
Oh ok because mine were about half the adult size when I got them. Which was around 1 and a half months ago and they havn't laid any eggs yet. Maybe they need to grow a bit more first....
-
Difficulty breeding mystery snails
How long did your snails take to begin laying eggs?
-
Difficulty breeding mystery snails
That may be the case with trumpet snails, ramshorn snails and pond snails but mystery snails are a bit more tricky.....
-
Difficulty breeding mystery snails
Hi I havn't had any luck breeding my mystery snails. I got 4 blue mystery snails maybe 2 months ago now. I have seen them mating many times so I assume that I do have males and females. I have the water level about 2-3 inches from the top of the tank. My snails have not laid any eggs since I got them, does anyone have any suggestions or advice?
-
Raising kribensis fry
Ok thanks. I removed most of them
-
Raising kribensis fry
I see..... My fry having been free swimming for just over a week now. Do you think it is time to remove them?
-
Raising kribensis fry
Thanks for the advice. Have you bred kribensis before?
-
Raising kribensis fry
How long should I leave my krib fry in the tank with the parents? I heard that soem times especially when the parents are ready to have a new brood of fry that they may eat the already existing brood of fry, is this true? Has anyone experienced this? Should I leave my fry with the parents until I am ready to sell them or should I separate them into my fry tank? Thanks I also heard that the parents will start to fight with each other if you leave the fry with them for too long.
-
Experienced with wonderworld pet centre?
Hi I am looking into buying live fish through the wonderworld pet centre website. I would just like to know if anyone here has had any experience buying live fish from this website. I believe they are located in Rotorua and I live in Nelson, would the fish be safe to be sent this distance? Thanks
-
I need help setting up a tank. What type of filters etc?
Thanks!