Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ajgoodale

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ajgoodale

  1. Hi all I get my new (First) dragon on Friday from a local breader, yah cant wait. :happy1: My new viverium is finally finished. Made it all including the fake rock wall background. The only thing it is missing is a bit of 'life'. I am having trouble finding and fake cactus looking plants anywere that dont loook like a plastic baby toy ... Does anyone know were I can source these, I dont want anything to jungle like more desert stuff. The other option is can you put live plants in with dragon? Was thinking cactus or succulent type as they dont need a lot of mosture so would'nt increase the humidity and of course nothing with spines that could huet the wee fella. I have several cacti or succulents in my collection that may suit if this was ok? Any advise would be great.
  2. Thanks for your posts. Have been into post fever and also got contact details of local breeder from another pet shop. Going to check hers out this week. Hopefully have my first Dragon in couple of weeks. Yah.
  3. Hi all, very new to this forum but have spent ages reading all your posts. Very informative. Well done on the Bearded Dragon care sheet it makes it a lot easier for us newbie owners to know what we are getting into and how to set things up. I almost have my set up all ready to get my FIRST Dragon :bggrn: , I have the locust and crickets breading in the garage and all I need now is a new friend. Does anyone know of any baby bearded dragons available in Nelson/Marlborough area at a reasonable price? And thanks to everyone for all the information on here, would love to see some more pics of peoples Bearded dragon set-ups.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.