Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

caspermia

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks Stella will go have a look one day soon and post what I find
  2. I've been doing this for about 2 years now. Only just found out about this website though. I must say it's good to have an NZ website.
  3. Thanks for the replys. Maybe I should buy another fish tank...lol mother will be impressed considering I have 3 tanks and 2 ponds. :happy1:
  4. I'm after some fish of some sort to put in an outdoor pond. Thanks for the warm welcomes
  5. Hi Guys/Gals My name is Ben and I live in Invercargill. I was wondering were a good spot to catch native fish is in Invercargill or Southland Area? Lookig forward to responses :spop:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.