Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

nightshade

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nightshade

  1. nightshade replied to nightshade's topic in Welcome
    Thanks for the tips! I think I can do without the couch and save even more space by just sleeping on a hammock... 8)
  2. Hi there, I am pretty new to this forum myself and have found this to be a really interesting site. Lots of useful info and helpful people. I love the betta, it's a very facinating fish. Hope you will have lots and lots of joy watching your fish grow. All the best in fish keeping!
  3. nightshade replied to kylefish02's topic in Saltwater
    Does it look a bit like this one? http://fishbase.sinica.edu.tw/Photos/Th ... fm?ID=8086 The above pictures are of the Saddleback clownfish (Amphiprion polymnus). Info available in the link below. http://fishbase.sinica.edu.tw/Summary/S ... e=polymnus
  4. nightshade replied to andyman98's topic in Livebearers
    I saw those guppies labelled as coldwater guppies at Jansens, they were also labelled as 'feeder guppies'. Their colours are not as intense, nor are the fins/tails as long, as the usual guppies. I think you can produce those guppies from wild guppies with a few generations of breeding. They are probably more tolerant of the water temperature because they are closer to the wild ones.
  5. nightshade replied to nightshade's topic in Welcome
    Thanks for the welcome! I am living in Auckland, have been for the past couple of years, looks like I will be here for the next couple of years too! 9pm sounds like a good time for a chat. I am looking forward to it. Hmm... MTS... I wonder how many tanks I will end up? As long as I don't get kicked out of the house, I guess. Right now, I am thinking about setting up another tank... 8) See you around!
  6. nightshade posted a topic in Welcome
    First of all, I think this is a really great forum. I have found lots of useful and interesting information while browsing. Thanks to all for providing all these helpful information and tips on fish. Just surfaced for the first time today... still a bit bewildered by all the experts around me. :roll: I have had two freshwater tropical tanks for a couple of years now. One tank has lots of guppies in it. The other tank has two plecos and two silver shark in it. Somehow, the idea of getting more fish and getting more tanks just popped into my head after browsing this forum for a while. So, here I am, nice to meet you all and see you around!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.