We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.
Everything posted by 1/2waysgood
-
Plants anyone?
Hi Si. Glad to say that I'm swopping some fish for some plants. Maybe try that? People on here are great at the trade & exchange process. (At least as far as I know so far...)
-
STUD DOGS
To the Waikato, eh? Hmmmm. You wouldn't know with Ted. He smells out the collie down the road, pees on anything that moves, and would jump in the nearest car with the motor on! If I ever head up that way, I'll let you know!!!
-
STUD DOGS
One of the other dogs here is a mastiff-X and he's lovely. Unfortunately, he whines alot and always has to have the 'soft' spot on the couch. One of his annoying habits is pushing pillows on the floor and spinning 'round on them until he's comfortable. Great dog, but by gawd he farts! ! ! !
-
STUD DOGS
That's a shame..... would make an interseting breed, yeah?
-
STUD DOGS
Oh dear. Isn't 'bitch' just a little un-pc now days? Lol. Guess it's only a trip across the ditch, but don't think I'll be into the trip in the near future. *sigh* Oh well, tell your Dad's 'female dog' that Ted says "Hi".
-
STUD DOGS
I am the (extremely) proud owner of a male rottweiller who just turned 2 on Sunday. Yay! ANYWAY, Ted has 2 male companions but just HAS to get his bit away. Chances are slim, but does anyone know of somebody in Nelson with a lovely female rottweiller that needs abit of love? :roll:
-
Names and Meanings..
Belinda First used by Alexander Pope in a poem called 'The Rape of The Lock' in the 17th century. Possibly a mixture of Italian and German meanings. Belle/a - beautiful Lind - serpent, snake, dragon Linde - soft, tender
-
Sunday Night.
Oh dear. Nor am I. (sigh) What the hell does that mean?!
-
Sunday Night.
Ha-ha! Isn't it just the best helping out the olds? (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhaahhahahahaha!)
-
Foiled again!!
Bugger. Not only do I have no idea what your fish look like, but I know what you mean about the 'shaved to a stalk;. Keep trying!
-
Sunday Night.
Full tank shots - add yours. Haven't quite got that far on this site yet. Hmmmm.
-
Sunday Night.
Chch must be the place for happiness. You want some fish for free to go with your 'aqua-scaped' tank?
-
Sunday Night.
Ahhh. Roger. I should have know that. (Told you I'd sound daft..) So what else has gone wrong on this Sunday? Okay, not much left of the day, but across the world, it's not yet lunchtime. - I have broken a glass, had a washing machine overflow, buggered up a birthday date, and stood in the poop of my rottweiller. It's been great. (Anyone else with truly amazing stories of today?)
-
Sunday Night.
Ahhh. Dixon, my friend. Do you think it's a Sunday night thing or a just because? I'm wondering why these sorts of things happen. Oh, and sorry to sound daft, but what is 'firefox' and do you think it'll all work out for you tomorrow? (My hand still hurts...) Positive thinking! (Perhaps..)
-
Sunday Night.
Okay. It's Sunday night and I know that most of the know world will be asleep aand dreaming their dreams. I, am not. I have just watched Narnia, ccoked a steak and burnt my hand. Also, I have just fed my fish and stoked the fire. Is anyone out there?
-
What's the deal with Tubifex worms?
Nor do I! Oh well, as you mentioned, daily gravel cleans (argh!) and feed less. Hey, do you still want some of the keyhole cichlids? I have so many that I reckon the faster I get rid of them, the better. Maybe swop for some plants? Hmm. Still getting my mind around how to use this site.
-
What's the deal with Tubifex worms?
These worms are a kinda reddish purple. 1 - 2 cms long and pointed at each end. I've watched the adults dig in for a feed.
-
What's the deal with Tubifex worms?
Ahh. That helps. They're in with a heap of babies that never seem to cease wanting to eat. Yeah, I admit, I Do tend to give a bit more than perhaps needed. When you have 80 - 100 little fish swimming around, when do you know that enought is enough? (Gawd, I sound dumb!)
-
What's the deal with Tubifex worms?
Okay. Have had a tank for over a year now and I've recently noticed that when I do the gravel clean, there's a hell of a lot of worms hiding in there. Supposibly, they're from the tubifex worm cubes so I have stopped feeding these to the fish. Argh! Still, there seems to be more each time I clean and I really hate to sound stupid here, but what gives? Are the live worms part of a happy tank or just a pest? What needs to be done, if anything?
-
Hey..
Thanks guys. The conference thing sounds like a great idea.
-
Keyhole Cichlids
Sandals. You forgot the sandals.
-
Hello from me and the turts!
Hiya. Too late to say much, but I'm new here too and hope you get the information that you need. There seems to be alot of people out there with great knowledge. All the best. 0.5
- Hey..
-
Hey..
Goodo. What do the penquin tetras look like?
-
Hey..
Excellent! Though I have to ask, what are you doing awake at this time of night!? Feed your fish and go to bed! (School tomorrow.)