Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

StellaG

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StellaG

  1. First thing that comes to mind.. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am pretty sure if you teach someone something they remember it for life Thanks for the care instructions will go and do it tonight and light those candles. HAHAHAHA
  2. I guess it all depends on how many fish you need to feed. I was looking for care sheets on them and 'stumbled' upon that website. thought it was pretty interesting
  3. HAHAHA. Why does it always seem people eye the fish you are searching for. LOL Me again, looking for some deep red Guppies. Get loads of oragie redish ones, not red. All in due time I guess.
  4. HAHAH oh no Well I saw your request a wee while ago but didn't get a good look at them as there were people eyeballing them LOL Who knows, one might just pop it's headup soon.
  5. LOL thanks Well as far as I can read it isn't too difficult to keep them. Some porridge and some yeast and whola. They smell though HAHA I will definitely try both methods (Syringe and paper towel). Now to get some baby fish. LOL 8)
  6. Hey 'Stumbled' appon this site and thought all of the microworm harvesters out there would appriciate it. I just got my culture, so haven't tried it for myself yet, but sure looking forward to :lol: http://www.waynesthisandthat.com/microworms.htm
  7. StellaG replied to StellaG's topic in Welcome
    HAHAHAHA 'ello Stella
  8. StellaG replied to StellaG's topic in Welcome
    Thanks all for your warm welcomes. Just as warm as the weather here in Wellies. Pew. Well had a lovely water-change day and absolutely exhausted now. I have already learned new stuff, seen some weird stuff and found some excellent websites so this is definitely the place to bee. :bounce: :bounce:
  9. StellaG posted a topic in Welcome
    Thought I'll introduce meself. Born and raised in the RS of A (South Africa) Moved to NZ in 2004. And I'm still here. Had fish just about all my life (never bred with them though). Had a marine tank for about 2 years, and just when I decided to go back to freshwater, marines became more easily available. doh!! I have Lemon tetras, Plecostomus, Skunk Botia Loaches, Killis (Thanks Tim), and beautiful blond albino guppies(thanks Tim again ) oh and Chinese algae eaters. 2 'Show' tanks and 2 breeding tanks. Yep starting with the breeding thing. This is one ADDICTIVE hobby. Well see u all 'round

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.