We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.
Everything posted by eclaire
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
man .... I just can't decide what I want to do ........ Have a found a bristlenose pleco on trademe, and the albino corys, so might go with them ... don't know what to do about my fantails though ... will they be ok in the tank til i sell them or not really?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
thanks Tsarmina so what about when I get the new fish?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
why do you like sterbais better? (just curious as I know hardly anything about fish!!) :lol:
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
so do i need to take minnows out of water whilst it is getting up to temp or just leave em in there?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
yes it has been very changeable of late ... i didn't know minnows could jump!! mine certainly dart across the tank alot, luckily my tank has a lid ...
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
i don't know if i want to get in to breeding just yet if i can help it!! :-?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
ok cool thanks for that - - - does anyone want two fantails - maybe a partial trade? lol
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=120505821 does this look like a good deal?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
are albino corys ok? do they need to be in a heated tank?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
Thanks Wilson ... nice to meet you tonight ... :bounce: stupid question - 6 extra minnows, or 6 in total? can't find any on trademe
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
My minnows are in a coldwater tank at room temperature and they are fine
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
ok, so i might stick to minnows then ... would be ok to get a cory too?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
geez seems so complicated!! :-?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
enjoyed the totally tanked meeting! :bounce:
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
so my minnows will be ok in a heated tank? Do I need to take them out of the tank whilst it is getting up to temperature? do I need to climitise them? can I add all the neons at once?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
ok cool thanks ... as for the undergravel filter - a girl from totally tanked meeting recommended it is your clown fish called "nemo" hahahahahahaha
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
so i have two minnows now, if i sell my fantails, how many neons/minnows would be ok for my tank? I will get a larger tank at some point, but not just yet, as I'm only in my flat til March, so will wait til I'm a bit more settled i think also thinking about an under-gravel filter?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
thanks for the link david, thats great wow!! very awesome set up you have there!! is that a clown fish??
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
might try and get some neons too?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
that's great - thanks - i will check it out on trademe
-
October meeting of Chch Totally Tanked
hi
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
hey thanks for that - I will try to sell my fantails and will get a couple more minnows and maybe a cory. what sort of heater would you recommend?
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
It is an aqua one tank, but don't know if it is euro view or not ....
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
Hi Caryl - the measurements I gave you were for a tank I was loooking at buying on trademe, not the 21L tank I already have. (I have subsequently found a site which converts to literage from measurements.) I apologise for any confusion - I didn't realise you would think those measurements were for my existing tank
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
Thanks for that - it's suitable for tanks up to 19L - so will 2 extra litre make much of a difference?