-
Goldfish rescue!!!
Excellent! GOOD FOR YOU (that's your good deed for the year!) :bounce:
-
Fantails gold colour is disappearing ...
haha interesting ... I didn't know they could change colour .... good to know it's normal! thanks
-
Fantails gold colour is disappearing ...
that's great, they both seem healthy enough, they are eating fine and swimming along in their tank happliy (I think - lol)
-
Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
Hi Caper No, haven't found a home for my goldfish yet, but I have four watchers on the auction ... so will see how that goes
-
Fantails gold colour is disappearing ...
Whew .... thanks for that ... I didn't know that could happen!! Good to know they are still healthy
-
Fantails gold colour is disappearing ...
oh whew - that's a relief ... thanks
-
Fantails gold colour is disappearing ...
- Fantails gold colour is disappearing ...
they are in a cold water tank, just noticed today the underside is turing silver as the gold colour is disappearing .... I must be doing something wrong? I have these listed on trademe as "healthy" - - - is this no longer the case? :oops: :-?- Goldfish rescue!!!
yay for you for rescuing goggles - is it worth contacting spca to report them?- Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
Thank you for your kind words of support ... very much appreciated... I'm please I joined a club too, otherwise I wouldn't know if I'm arthur or marthur (lol) not that I'm quite sure about that now .... so many things to think about, and of course I want everything, and all of my fish, like, NOW ... patience has never been one of my strong points ... :lol: :roll:- Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 412129.htm check this out!!- Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
thermometer from critter kingdom, undergravel filter animates and heater from Janelle!!- Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
Hi thanks everyone for all of your advice ... I really appreciate it... it's really awesome that complete strangers will help out other complete strangers!! I am now the proud owner of a thermometer, undergravel filter and heater .... yaaaaaaay ... will set everything up in the next couple of days.... woooooohoooooo- Hello .... I'm new ... need some advice please
ok thanks .... does it matter which I add first? how long do I wait before adding the second lot?- October meeting of Chch Totally Tanked
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu very pleased I went!! :bounce: - Fantails gold colour is disappearing ...
eclaire
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited