Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

addy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. addy replied to addy's topic in Saltwater
    Sorry Im not sure how to add photos???
  2. addy replied to addy's topic in Saltwater
    Hi everyone, I will post some photos soon. You wouldn't believe that the anenome has since got stuck to our wave make and lost nearly all his tentacles - was absolutely horrible. We got him out of it and let him rest and a week later he has grown new tentacles and is his happy self again. :happy2:
  3. addy replied to addy's topic in Saltwater
    Thanks for your responses and keeping my mind at ease last night. He was back to his usual self this morning :happy2:
  4. addy replied to addy's topic in Saltwater
    Thanks for the help. Yes there is one clown fish which has grown a liking to it, however the anemone is large (inflated about 20cm in diameter) and the clown fish is fairly small. Would this be stressing the anemone?
  5. Hi there, we have recently purchased a bubble tip anemone for our marine tank. He seemed to settle in ok, moved himself into a spot that suited him and today the third day of having him we found him deflated. I understand they can sulk but not sure that they would do it three days later and if so how long should we expect him to sulk for??? Thanks heaps for your help :-?
  6. Looking for some electric yellow cichlids in Hamilton
  7. Thank you for your responses. I think I'll let them be and see how many survive, there is lots of coral so fingers crossed. :lol:
  8. Thank you for your replies, hopefully we will have some that make it. We have quite a bit of coral so fingers crossed. :lol: Food wise, do we need to be putting something in the tank for them?
  9. We are new to breeding and were certainly not trying to, but tonight we have found baby yellows in our adult african tank (made up of 5 yellows and 2 ice blue zebras). Unfortunately we are not certain who the mother is although have an idea. Whats the chance of these little ones surviving and can we do anything to help them? ie; taking the bigger ones out? Any help would be much appreciated
  10. We are new to breeding and were certainly not trying to, but tonight we have found baby yellows in our adult african tank (made up of 5 yellows and 2 ice blue zebras). Unfortunately we are not certain who the mother is although have an idea. Whats the chance of these little ones surviving and can we do anything to help them? ie; taking the bigger ones out? Any help would be much appreciated.
  11. addy replied to firenzenz's topic in Cichlids
    Hi there, Can you tell me what the Peacock behind the yellow one in the second pic is? I have one vertially indentical, and yes I know, it looks like so it must be!! :-? but I am trying to find out what exact species mine is and it might get me a bit closer. Thanks
  12. Yep I would wait, Im not super experienced or anything but we bought a breeding pair of yellows and they were very timid for a few weeks before they finally stopped hiding and started swimming around.
  13. addy replied to MarkLB's topic in Cichlids
    Yeah its a tad annoying isn't it but nevermind!!! Fish look really good, what are you doing with the fry??
  14. Yeah its really hard to tell, looking at the photo I took he does look red but hes not very red at all, more dark blue and sometimes he will go very yellow all over. Its good to get other peoples opinions though, I now know hes one or the other which is closer than I was before. THANKS
  15. Cool thanks Now that you say it I think he is a red shoulder because I know when I rang the fish shop to ask what he had in, he did say a red something, but as he had no red on him I just assumed it wasn't him and I really didn't know anything then. Any particular reason they are called a red shoulder when they dont have any red?? :-? Thanks for your info on the fish, its great to get advice. Do you know much about Kenyi or what they are like in a community tank?? Thanks again

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.