Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ruthie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. oh and i clean them about every 2nd week maybe
  2. I have two filters one is one of the ones that sits on the side on the tank and like trickles like a water fall, and the other is like a jet type filter with a sponge thingy that i rinse, dont know what they are called....but hope that helps :oops:
  3. I usually change about 5-10% every day or two and i clean the filter by rinsing it under the tap??? is there any other way?
  4. I have, changed the water 3 times, and cleaned the filter, and fed them,.....i think thats it
  5. I have been doing water changes about 5-10% every day or two, ?? still have lazy fish
  6. oh and i only have guppies in it...and a few red ramshorns
  7. um, my tank is bigish (Well to me anyway) not sure of litre size, it has water in it and 2 filters, um a heater and some rocks and some plants......not to crash hot on the lingo im pretty new to this.....is that what you meant? :oops:
  8. can anyone give me any tips as to how to liven my guppies up they are all hanging on the bottom of that tank and looking really sad (they had been swimming around and looking quite happy) even when I feed them?? I dont know what to do and after my last lot all died on me im quite worried its going to happen again - especially since my recent purchase of two gorgeous green diamond males (thanks caserole) Any Ideas??
  9. Ruthie replied to Ruthie's topic in Welcome
    I am in morrington terrace!! We are practically neighbours!!
  10. Hi I am really really new to the guppy breeding scene - can anyone tell me, I have about 10 guppies in my tank at the moment is it better to get rid of all the crappy little ugly coloured ones and consentrate on my good breeding stock or is it worth hanging on to them?
  11. Ruthie replied to Ruthie's topic in Welcome
    Fanks!!
  12. Ruthie replied to Ruthie's topic in Welcome
    Well, a couple of weeks ago I decided to purchase a few guppies off trademe - these are my first and only fish - but I decided it would be a great idea to take on the world of guppy breeding- and so I thought become NZ's premier guppy breeder until I got em and put them in the tank and they all died within 48hrs (didn't cycle my tank) so learnt my first lesson, then with a little more research tried again, only to find that there is a whole other world of fish breeding I never knew about!! Im just amazed at how many people are on this site!! So basically I am starting from the start and could use any helpful hints you have for me cos I dont actually know what the hell I am doing!!
  13. Ruthie posted a topic in Welcome
    I am totally new on here - and dont know what the hell I'm doing HELP ME!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.