Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matthew E

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi everybody, my name is Matthew, I am based in Wanganui. I am setting up 2 small tanks to breed tropical guppies, I am hoping to try my hand at line breeding, in my own small way. I would like to buy a trio of a nice line, at a reasonable price, anything considered. Any help would be much appreciated as I do not have any guppy breeding experience or know of any local guppy breeders.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.