-
Temperate tank.
Very nice local marine there PP
-
Does this aiptasia removal method work?
My racoon butterfly is eating my aptasia BUT also my sps, joes juice is my choice
-
Time for a change...
mate my reply would have been "whos the chick " you havn't changed :lol: still go the other way?
-
durso stand pipe
The peice of pipe in the middle. Its just a peice of pvc pipe capped at both ends. Drilled a hole in the top cap and glued in a T fitting with a 90deg, this is incase the bubble trap blocks or cant handle the flow through it. On the bottom of the trap I drilled out dozens of holes for the water to pass through. The overflow is plumbed into the side of the trap (the pipe with the red tap is my overflow plumbing) simple Any creep you see is what I havn't cleaned off since adding the trap
- leakage ?
-
Show us your Gorgonian
Mine as a baby grown heaps since this pic
-
Beginner's / Budget Marine Tank (under $500)
reckon no the best message to send out conch :-? "marines can be done el'cheapo.... yeah right"
-
Water at Takapuna
Bro you know when a blue bottle tags you very sore ( grew up on the goldcoast) As for the concern about using the water I wouldn't worry, skimmer should remove any nasties in the nsw??
-
HOLLYWOOD FISH FARM NEW MARINE SECTION
Nah, just the supplier :oops: :roll:
-
Some photos
I have a grown out frag of the same green stag, by far the fastest growing coral in my tank
- Coral pics
-
high temperature
:lol: remember kids, if your tank drops to 22 degs..... plug your heater back in :lol: :lol: :bounce:
-
Looking for tanks running Deep Sand Beds
I have no sand (BB) and running zeovit. My plan is to run a 2inch deep sand bed in the sump, coz I use a low flow return I can pull it off I want to treat the display tank as the crest of the reef (high flow, no sand, sps etc) and the sump/fuge as the lower deep reef (sand bottom, lower flow etc)
-
Magnesium Dosing Help
doesnt mean much when we dont know your tank volume or your Ca/Kh balance
-
Magnesium Dosing Help
I'd aim for mg of 1350 1170 isnt that bad just not the desired level. Remember to split the recommended dose into two..... dose half the amount, test the next day and if needed dose the other half.
shaneo
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited